Thursday, August 31, 2006

I'm off to the Electric Picnic today

It's going to be quite an adventure... train to Birkenhead, overnight ferry to Dublin, pick up the hire car and drive to Stradbally, set up tent and enjoy the fun for 3 days and nights. Then back up to Dublin on Monday, overnight ferry and train back to London.

The good news about the ferry is that we (me, Sarah, Sophie and Deirdre) have a cabin which includes an evening meal and breakfast so at least we'll start the break with a good meal and a proper rest.

It does mean of course that there will be no blogging for a few days. Rest assured, I'll catch up on my return with tales of bands and late nights and shonky tents and beer and craic, oh and a bit of mobile marketing thrown in.

1 comment:

  1. excellent - i look forward to seeing some shaky/blurry cameraphone moments on flickr...

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean please. Spam will be removed. And thank you for taking the trouble to read and comment. I appreciate it.