STOP PRESS: DMC Europa on Tuesday 13th February in Barcelona has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.
Swedish Beers has not suffered the same fate I'm pleased to say.
The DMC (Digital Music Conference) Europa is a focused, one-day executive-level event tackling issues vital to the European and global mobile and digital music industries, including EU and international regulation and deal structuring, the mobile music marketplace, networked communities and the evolving Peer-to-Peer market.
Decision makers from across the music, mobile, digital and entertainment industries will gather at this event to make deals, engage in a candid discussion of the challenges and opportunities in the global mobile and digital music marketplace and to showcase new products and services essential tools for the creation and growth of successful mobile and digital entertainment businesses.
It's on Tuesday 13th February and is running concurrent with 3GSM and is at the Tryp Apolo Hotel in Barcelona and I'm sure it will be a fantastic day.
Speakers, who are sadly lacking in any women which I'm sure they'll work on for next year, include:
- Ingo Schneider, VP, Group Strategy, Mobile Data, T-Mobile International
- Ralf Lülsdorf, Senior manager Music, Sponsorships and Events, T- Mobile International
- David Ulmer, VP, Marketing, Digital Media Services, Motorola
- Michael Bornhaeusser, CEO, Secure Digital Container
- Luke Magnuson, International Music Project Manager, T-Mobile
- Nenad Marovac, Managing Partner, DN Capital
- Thomas Ryan, SVP Digital and Mobile Strategy and Development, EMI Recorded Music
- Dominick Tolli, VP, Mobile Data Services, Virgin Mobile USA
- Albin Seviant, Senior Director, Marketing, Musiwave
- Glenn Litwak, Founding Partner, Litwak and Havkin
- John C. Beiter, Of Counsel, Loeb and Loeb LLP
- Cornelius Claudio Kreusch, CEO MUSIC JUST MUSIC GmbH & LLC
- Anthony Stonefield, CEO, Emotive
- KamranV, President, Spaceland Recordings / CEO, CyKiK
- Pablo Soto, Founder/Creator MP2P Technologies
- Steven Masur, Managing Partner, MasurLaw
- Mark Bush, VP, Business Development , Urban Sports Network
- Adam Levin, CEO, Cinema Electric
- Ted Cohen, Managing Partner, TAG Strategic
- Peter Sung, Managing Partner, FM, Inc.
- Mark Frieser, Managing Partner, FM, Inc.
For more information on the event, a full list of speakers and the latest agenda, please go to:
And what's more, as a special offer to Musings of a Mobile Marketer readers, you can get in for just 250 Euros. Yes, that's right 250 Euros instead of the standard 650 Euros. To get the special rate you need to register here
as soon as you can.
And if you do go, don't forget to come to Swedish Beers afterward
s and tell us all about it (and we're only a few minutes walk away - so no excuses now!).