I’m always pleased to support Mobile Marketing Magazine Editor, David Murphy, in his ventures and this one is a particular favourite of mine. It’s the annual Effective Mobile Marketing Awards (or EMMAs as they’re affectionately known) sponsored by Upstream. It’s the second year and I’m most honoured to be a judge again.
Why do I like these awards?
- Well, they reward campaigns and initiatives that have actually worked, have met campaign goals and delivered a return on investment (if indeed that was the goal). And we can all learn from that so it ends up being a great repository of case studies
- They’re free to enter. Yes, that’s right, FREE to enter
- There’s a great range of categories to enter – whether you’re into apps, advertising or mCommerce, there’ll be a category for you to enter if mobile is your thing
- The winners get lovely PR coverage in the magazine – both online and in print
- The awards bash will be a treat if last year’s is anything to go by.
There are 17 categories, including several new ones, and entry is free. We also welcome multiple entries from the same company. The Awards will culminate in an Awards Ceremony at Delfina in London, on 3 November, 2011. The categories are below, and the deadline for entries is 5pm UK time, Friday, 26 August, 2011. So that’s a month to go, folks.
• Most Effective Mobile Application – b2c
• Most Effective Mobile Application – b2b
• Most Effective Tablet Application
• Most Effective Mobile Advertising Campaign
• Most Effective Mobile Advertising Platform/Network
• Most Effective Mobile Sales Promotion/Direct Response Campaign
• Most Effective Campaign from a Mobile Operator
• Most Effective mCommerce Solution
• Most Effective Mobile CRM/Enterprise Messaging Campaign
• Most Effective Location-based Service/Campaign
• Most Effective Mobile Couponing or Barcode Campaign
• Most Effective Mobile Site
• Most Effective Mobile Charity Campaign/Solution
• Most Effective Mobile Ticketing Solution
• Most Effective Mobile Payment Solution
• Most Effective Mobile Publishing Solution
• Most Effective Mobile Travel & Tourism Solution
Don't delay. Enter today. Go to the website for further details and to download the entry form.
Best of luck!