Some highlights include:
Research from Peter Miles from SubTV, the UK student TV network
- 90% access the internet daily in 2006 (up from 82% in 2005 and 65% in 2004)
- 51% of students visit social networking sites each week
- 99% own a mobile (and 74% ‘would lose their mind if they lost their mobile’)
- They are VERY good at multi-tasking and filtering - normal marketing messages may not get through
- Modern. Yup, the device must be cool ‘n’ funky.
- Have good quality camera. To capture those young fun-lovin’ moments…
- Include Bluetooth. So those pics and games can be exchanged with friends for free.
- Have lots of memory. To store those illegal music and video downloads.
- An MP3 player. To play those (still) illegal downloads
Well worth a read.