Monday, October 23, 2006

I'm having a so-called Second Life this week

Well, not only am I off to the NMK event tomorrow afternoon, My So-Called Second Life, to talk about all things virtual, but on Friday, I've been invited to join the w2forum networking event. But it's not just any old networking bash, it's a virtual one, being held in Habbo Hotel. It's a long time since I ventured into Habbo World and I imagine I may still feel a bit out of place in a world of tweens and teenagers where rug racing was all the rage last time I looked. Still, I expect there will be a fair few grown ups in the Mobile Youth guest room so I'm open to being pleasantly surprised.

If you'd like to join the virtual networking bash, find out about the new Mobile Youth report and ask the writers and analysts any questions you might have about mobile youth, then come join us. All you have to do is sign up to Habbo Hotel (it's free), log in on Friday between 2pm and 4pm BST and look for the guest room "mobileYouth". Jan and his colleagues Savka and Nick will be there and hopefully a few other (virtual) grown-ups wanting to talk about things mobile and things youth.

In the meantime, you might want to listen to the latest podcast from the W2forum team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean please. Spam will be removed. And thank you for taking the trouble to read and comment. I appreciate it.