There are some rules to follow:
1. Bring your favourite dance music and walkman/mp3/ipod/phone with you
2. Arrive at the station at around 19:15
3. No dancing before 19:24
4. Spread out throughout the whole station concourse
5. When the clock strikes 19:24 DANCE LIKE CRAZY!!
6. Try not to dance in one place
7. Dance like you've never danced before
8. Dance for as long as you can
9. Enjoy :)
Don't worry, you'll be one of many (apparently) and there are also events happening on the same day in New York, Paris and Madrid.Unfortunately I won't make it as I'll be otherwise engaged with my brownies in South London (I've just received my 5-year long-service award). But if you do go, be sure and take some photos.
Mobile clubbing photo from willismonroe at flickr
Story via Trendcatching.
Added Thurs 12 Oct. It seems that a few folks turned up at Liverpool Street last night and there's a link here to a short video clip of the event over at youtube. It's well worth a watch. Thanks to Anthony for sharing the link!
And there are photos over at flickr here and here. Photo from Monkeys & Kiwis.