Sunday, June 05, 2005

Seminar - Navigating the mobile media maze

I'm doing a free seminar on Tuesday 14th June at Internet World, Earls Court, London, for the IDM Academy on mobile marketing entitled: Navigating the mobile media maze. Do you know your MMS from your GPRS? No? Then come along and find out what’s new and what’s now in mobile marketing.
  • Today’s mobile media landscape – what does it look like?
  • How to incorporate mobile media into the marketing mix?
  • Who’s using it and how?
It's only a short session so I won't be able to reveal everything there is to know about mobile marketing, but I'll do my best to give you a short insight into it and how to apply it to your business.

And if you're wondering what IDM stands for, it's short for The Institute of Direct Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean please. Spam will be removed. And thank you for taking the trouble to read and comment. I appreciate it.