Monday, December 11, 2006

What will mobile TV advertising look like?

Well, according to Ovum, NRK (The Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation) and Ericsson in are running a trial to answer that very question. They already have a track record in successful collaborations so this bodes well.

They plan to experiment with all formats - video, banners, links, ticker texts, branded content as well as targeting according to age, gender, personal interests and location. So I wonder if they'll manage to work out that it's context not just location that matters when it comes to location based services - i.e. if I'm in Soho on a Tuesday morning, the chances are, I'm on my way to a meeting. If I'm there on a Friday evening, the chances are I'm having drinks or dinner with friends.

Definitely one to watch to see what results we see and what impact that has on the rest of the industry.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:51 pm BST

    Hi Helen,
    I'm Looking for a Mobile Campaign i'm running my Own Call center in Paistan can you please outsource if you have Mobile Campaign to me at present we are working for Time Share from USA i'm looking better network and better payouts.
    I am looking forward to hear from you shortly
    Kind Regards
    M.Fahad
    khnj0001@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean please. Spam will be removed. And thank you for taking the trouble to read and comment. I appreciate it.