Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Heading to Barcelona next week for Mobile World Congress?

I'll try and keep this one short as I know you have a busy schedule but I wanted to alert you to a few things that are going on that you may or may not know about.
  • Fancy showing off what you're doing to an enthusiastic crowd on Sunday afternoon at NUMA? I have a few demo slots left. If you would like one of those, please register for a demo ticket here. There is no charge to demo. Anyone else who wants to come, please add yourself to the waiting list. I hope to release the last batch of tickets tomorrow. And if you fancy sponsoring the event and connecting with 200 mobilists, let me know.

See you in Barcelona!

Quick links for registration

Eventbrite - Innovation on the Fringe is Back! Barcelona 2017

Eventbrite - 12th Annual Ladies Get Together: Barcelona 2017

Eventbrite - Swedish Beers - #12 Barcelona Edition, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean please. Spam will be removed. And thank you for taking the trouble to read and comment. I appreciate it.