Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm in New York City

I arrived safely last night and now happily settled in at my pals' apartment in West Village. I'm here until Sunday, mostly for pleasure, but with a bit of business thrown in for good measure. However, if there are any local New York mobilists who fancy meeting up over a coffee or a cocktail sometime to chew the fat about mobile marketing and media, or whatever, then get in touch and let's see what we can organise.

I plan to go to the Likemind event on Thursday Friday morning from 8am at sNice (not least because it's just a few minutes walk from where I'm staying) so you could always come and say hello to me there too. And I've been tipped off by Sam at Chinwag that this place has the best doughnuts in the world so if anyone fancies treating me to a doughnut whilst I'm here...

Right, off to have breakfast in the City :)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:51 pm GMT

    Welcome to NYC. Please do come to likemind, it's loads of fun, but it's actually Friday morning and 8am, not Thursday. Hope you can still make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stand corrected! I'll see you on Friday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:44 pm GMT

    Welcome Helen. Caracas is one of my favourite places to eat right now - it's awesome.

    Also - you can find lots more great insider tips here:
    Best of NYC. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean please. Spam will be removed. And thank you for taking the trouble to read and comment. I appreciate it.