These are the excerpts that Fierce highlighted:
- Audio tip for mobisodes: "Rule about sound: Less is better. Don't want to crowd the soundtrack--it would cause too much confusion."
- Visual tip for mobisodes: "Mobile phone screens are darker than their larger counterparts. The scenes need to be shot brighter so that they are more easily viewed."
- On the success of some mobile properties: "Family Guy has been hugely popular on the mobile platform. Since its launch in February 2005, there have been nearly 3 million downloads of Family Guy mobile content--ringers, games, wallpaper and ringtones."
- On American Idol: "This year, there were nearly 65 million text messages throughout the fifth season of American Idol, breaking last year's record of 41.5 million text messages."
- On next steps: "In terms of future mobisodes or mobile video leveraging these properties, it is certainly possible and we are actively considering and doing more around properties with existing mobisodes series. It is early...so we will continue experimenting on what works for consumer."