Monday, January 07, 2013

Linkage ‘n stuff

linkageInevitably over the Christmas and New Year holidays, I’ve spent quite a bit of time reading stuff rather than writing stuff or doing stuff so here are a few links I thought were worth sharing.


13 Things to remember for 2013 is a lovely post from Documentally. It’s a reminder of the things in our life that really matter and what he’s going to do about it. Well worth a look to inspire you to think about how you want to live your 2013. I know it gave me food for thought and I will be returning to it during the year.

Why the past always seems happier than the present I’ve had plenty experiences where I’ve not necessarily enjoyed them that much while they were actually happening, but I have enjoyed them a lot in retrospect. A bit weird that one, but maybe dining out on a story is sometimes more fulfilling?

Note to self: Productivity is about constraints and concentration.

The Anti-Social Era – Lessons learned from Vimeo’s founder There’s some good advice in this post. Worth a look.

Amazon is not a commerce company The author explains how Amazon is innovating and is a Big Data company and that businesses should be following its strategic path. Big Data seems to have appeared in a whole bunch of 2013 trends posts and when it comes to data crunching, Amazon probably has a head start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean please. Spam will be removed. And thank you for taking the trouble to read and comment. I appreciate it.