Friday, January 26, 2007

A few links for you 26 January 2007

I'm a bit pushed for time at the moment so I'm not able to write anything in depth but I have a few links that you may be interested in checking out.

The New York Times has a good article on what's happening in mobile marketing and advertising and is worth a look.

Technomarketer explains mobile ad formats and audience for mobile marketing and mobile advertising.

Five Blogs Before Lunch highlights a study that demonstrates youth is still the primary audience for mobile marketing. I suspect the research may be a little skewed. I do few 'yoof' campaigns and don't have a problem with running campaigns for oldies (ie the over 30s) and in fact, m:metrics research suggests that oldies is where the mobile money is anyway.

Kuwait is embracing mobile marketing and this article explains what Wataniya is doing out there with the help from their friends at Satama.

The Archbishop of Canterbury goes mobile with a Lenten text message service.

And the video and podcasts are up from Mobile Mondays including the one in November where I talked about 10 trends in mobile marketing (3gp file).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean please. Spam will be removed. And thank you for taking the trouble to read and comment. I appreciate it.