Friday, November 03, 2006

Oh dear, what *have* I let myself in for

For some inexplicable reason, I thought it would be a good idea to apply for a free haircut in support of Children in Need. All good so far. Except, I've just seen the list of celebrities who'll be the cutters. And it's all being filmed for broadcast pretty much straight away on BBC3. And what's more, my appointment is on Monday, before my stint at MoMo London. So if I turn up wearing a hat, you'll know why! Maybe I'll be lucky and I'll be a demonstration client with Lee Stafford or one of his experts doing my hair to show how it's done... I live in hope...

Before and after photos may well be censored ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean please. Spam will be removed. And thank you for taking the trouble to read and comment. I appreciate it.