Thursday, July 07, 2005

Explosions in London

Thank goodness my office is in South Wimbledon and that I couldn't get into Central London for my meetings today. And thank goodness all my friends and colleagues are unhurt and not caught up in this trauma. I watched the PM's speech from G8 20 minutes ago and he's clearly distressed and is now on his way back to London to meet with the emergency services and get an update. It's still not clear what has occurred. You can see pictures on Alfie's blog.

The mobile networks are down for calls and have been down since about 9.30am but text messages are getting through so I've been able to reassure friends and family that I haven't been caught up in it.

Prayers are with those who have been caught up in the tragedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean please. Spam will be removed. And thank you for taking the trouble to read and comment. I appreciate it.